GBWhatsapp is one of the most popular messaging app in this world with morethan one billion users. If you are using WhatsApp, you can easily block someone so that the users in your contact can no longer contact you. Basically whatsapp not allowed to block whatsapp calls with or without notifications, which includes whatsapp voice or whatsapp video call. But there is a way that you can block the contact which you dont like to recieve any calls or messages from that person.
How to Block Whatsapp Calls
- First download GBwhatsapp on your android device. Download GBwhatsapp
- Open the app at the top of the screen there you can see chats tab.
- If you switch on the mute notifications at the settings. You can see a pop-up
- Then you can block whatsapp call notifications.
- After mute notifications you still want to see notifications of new calls and messages from this person on the screen but you don’t like to hear sound alerts, check the box next to “Show notifications.”
- By downloding latest version you can disable whatsapp call, now you just have to select the user and switch on it.
- If a person calls you on WhatsApp, the call will automatically be disconnected and will be transformed to a normal call.
In Gbwhatsapp you can not deactivate WhatsApp Voice Call feature nor the Video Call feature, and we dont know when the future changes comes, it it is there we will update the latest changes on this tutorial. But you can block that contact on your app settings. Sorry for any inconvenience and thank you for your feedback. If you have any queries you can comment in the comment section.