Process to Send Media on Whatsapp Without Quality
- First of all you need to download GBwhatsapp on your android device : Download GBwhatsapp from here
- After completion of the installation process, open the app and chat with a contact or a group.
- Click on the contact to whom you want to send media
- You have to select the type of media you wish to send:
- Camera which enables you to click a photo or record a video.
- Album allows you to share or send an existing video or photo from your phone’s Albums. You can click on the icon at the bottom of the screen to select and send multiple photos.
- Document used to allow you to send a document from your android device. You can send media on whatsapp without losing quality you have to use Windows Phone 8.1 or later. The maximum file size allowed is 100 MB.
- Contact allows you to send the information of a contact which is saved in your phone’s address book over WhatsApp.
- Audio allows you to send pre-recorded audio files.
- Location allows you to send your current location. By selecting current location you can get from nearby places or send your exact location.
Documents are saved in your phone automatically received and downloaded using GBWhatsApp. It can be saved in the Pictures folder of your phone or SD card, depending on your phone’s storage sense (settings> system > storage sense). If you want to access the documents, you need to download file manager app.
How to Forward Media or Messages
If you want to forward media or messages, here is the process to send media on Whatsapp without losing quality
- On physical keyboard phones:
Select Options > You can Forward it to your contacts or groups.
- On touch screen phones:
Click and press on the highlighted media and select Forward button.
If you want to forward a media file, selected file does not upload again using GBWhatsapp. Which will help to use less storage data. If you have tried all of these process still working, then your SD card is having the problem. So that you have to purchase a new SD card in order to save/share files. If you have any issue regarding sharing media on gbwhatsapp please give a comment below.