In this article, iam going to share a How to Set Password for GBwhatsApp in your device. Setting gbwhatsapp Password can protect your chats from everywhere and everyone. By downloading GBWhatsapp latest version you can get this feature. We have more personal information into our social network sites Like Messenger, WhatsApp, Wechat, Skype and others. Mostly people want to hide chats from their friends & family members, for them it is useful. If you are using whatsapp just download GBwhatsapp so that you can get all these features.
Process to Set Password for GBWhatsapp
- First download GBwhatsapp on your android device from here Download GBWhatsapp
- Open GBwhatsApp app and Press Menu Button to set the password.
- Click on the Menu Button, there you can see setting page click on that GB settings.
- Press lock button is used to set the password in your account
- Then tap lock button and select Enable Passcode to set the password.
- There you have to enter 4 digit Code, Please provide a hard password to protect. After setting password they want to confirm password.
- Follow this process to successfully set Password in your device.
If you are looking for the alternate of whatsapp, Gbwhatsapp is the best app. This app is same as whatsapp app, and it is having the amazing features which is not present in whatsapp. I hope after reading this tutorial, you can easily successfully setup the password in your GBWhatsApp.